Professional Water Heater Repair &
Replacement in Sarnia
As your water heater is used daily, You can expect to have your water heater be at fault for some repairs, but if that’s not an option – don’t worry! We’ll help you figure out which replacements would work best and keep things running smoothly in the long run with fast service from our team of experts here at your local Sarnia Plumbing Pros.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed with Sarnia Plumbing Pros’ top-of-the line customer service, upfront pricing for fast repairs that last long term; all this without sacrificing quality or efficiency from our licensed plumbers who work hard 24/7 to get things taken care of quickly.
If your water heater is exhibiting these symptoms, don’t waste time calling your local Sarnia Plumbing Pros:
- Making noise from the water heater tank
- Not supplying adequate hot water
- Leaking from the water heater tank
- Taking a long time to heat water
Call +1 519-900-0661 to schedule service with our water heater experts
How Long Does a Water Heater Last?
While the current water heaters are better designed than older models, they still need consistent maintenance in order to extend their lives. With regular inspection, draining, and flushing, you can anticipate a gas water heater to last anywhere from 8-12 years and an electric water heater to last anywhere from 10-15 years.
If you would like to find out if your water heater is due for a replacement, feel free to reach out to your local Sarnia Plumbing Pros. We can come to your house, examine your water heater, and help you determine the best replacement timeline and option
Water Heater Types
Whether your water heater is failing to produce anything but lukewarm water, has sprung a leak, or is simply outdated, your local Sarnia Plumbing Pros can help you find the perfect replacement for your home.
We can replace your current system with the following types:
- Conventional – Water is stored in a large tank and heated by electric or gas energy. High-efficiency models can reduce water heating bills by as much as 7 percent.
- Tankless – Water is heated only as needed, providing access to unlimited and instant hot water through a tankless water heater. May reduce water heating bills by as much as 30 percent.
- Hybrid – Combines the conventional tank storage style with a heat pump and uses existing water / electrical connections. Can reduce water heating costs by as much as 60 percent.
Water Heater Repair in Sarnia
You never know when your water heater will break. The last thing you need is a costly repair, so let us help prevent that from happening by performing regular maintenance checks on it! if you do experience major water heater problems, we offer 24/7 emergency services. The sooner you call, the better chance of getting it resolved quickly and efficiently for smooth operation in your home again.
Call +1 519-900-0661 to schedule your water heater repair service.
Think you have faulty water heater? Request an estimate for water heater repair & replacement services with your local Sarnia Plumbing Pros or call us at +1 519-900-0661
Why Choose Us
The dedication to fulfilling our customer’s needs is what keeps us going.